The oldest and the largest Polish organization of accounting and financial professionals, the Accountants Association in Poland (AAP) continues the traditions of accountancy bodies operating on the Polish territory since 1907. AAP undertakes continuous efforts to assure that its members achieve the highest level of professional competencies and observe ethical rules and standards.
The Association is committed to achieving the following goals:
- defending the rights, dignity, and interests of its members
- initiating and conducting activities aimed at expanding the knowledge and qualifications of its members
- ensuring that professional and ethical standards are observed by its members, as well as creating adequate conditions for upgrading these standards
- co-operation with state authorities, local self-government, as well as commercial and social organizations in order to further develop accounting, finance, taxes, an audit of financial statements, and internal audit
- co-operation with international organizations and institutions with the view to formulating, organizing, and performing the profession according to the European and global solutions and standards.
Based on its rich international experience and grounded position in Poland, AAP aims at promoting professional knowledge and assisting its members in developing professional qualifications so as to ensure that AAP members and other persons dealing with accounting are able to keep up with the latest requirements.