Finance Business Partner
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
- Leading and achieving high quality financial insight through ERP improvements and encashments.
- Identifying areas of improvement, in terms of processes and implement
- Be a strong partner in identifying risk before and during project execution, translate it to financial terms and assist in its mitigation.
- Leading budgeting and forecasting process for the execution center
- Collaborate closely with the MEE management on building sustainable growth plans
- Identify gaps from the targets and actively work for eliminating them
- Work closely with fellow FBPs on common areas of interest of ad hoc projects.
- Participate in Project Reviews and monitor their financial performance, track and manage changes to the project scope, schedule and cost baseline
- Lead the group reporting within the deadlines
- Involvement in setting up new monthly and quarterly project controls reports
- Expertise in Project Controls Methodologies according to finance rules
- Leads development and maintenance of project schedules, cost estimates, track and trend cash flow reports, change control documentation (scope, cost or schedule) and/or any reports associated with project controls.
Experience and skills, we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of experience from multinational company on a similar position / total experience of 7 to 8 years is preferable.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- Good command of English min. B2/C1
- Ability to envision, lead and implement change
- Attention to details and ability to identify issues or inconsistencies.
- Ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making.
- Good problem solving, ability to prioritize tasks, demonstrated ability to achieve objectives and focus on details.
- IT skills: very advanced knowledge of Excel, SAP, MS Office.
- Good communication and collaboration skills. Ability to interact with process stakeholders at various levels.
- Ability to work independently under general supervision.
- Occasional travel may be required